IMPORTANT: This application works *only* with the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s!
IMPORTANT: This is not a “shopping app”! It’s just about scanning many different kinds of barcodes and creating links based on the data.
Using this app you can:
• Scan many different barcode formats: EAN-13/UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, DataBar, DataBar Expanded and QR Code.
• Search for products using Google, Amazon and the Internet UPC Database
• ...or define your own searches.
• Scan QR codes containing URLs and link directly to the web site.
• Scan QR codes containing an E-mail address and send mail.
• Scan tracking numbers and track packages with UPS and FedEx.
• Maintain lists of scanned barcodes.
• Send an E-mail with a list of barcodes attached as a CSV spreadsheet.
• Cut and paste barcode data into other apps.
• Avoid glare; try to keep the lighting uniform across the barcode.
• Re-orient or shake the camera if it doesn't want to autofocus.
• Rotate to landscape for scanning longer codes (such as tracking numbers).
© © Drive Mobile