★★★★★ The FAAD GOLD app by FreeAppADay.com App introduces Banzai Rabbit as Today's Featured Free App.
One of the most critically acclaimed 3D Platformers on iTunes offering 20+ hours of entertainment, praised by IGN, Touch Arcade, CNET, Gizmodo, 148Apps, Appmodo and countless others.Now even more beautiful with added support for iPhone4 Retina Display.
★★★★★ FREE This week in celebration of the release of our new best seller "UFO on Tape".
If you enjoy Banzai Rabbit for FREE please support our hard working team by checking out "UFO on Tape" and also "Awesome Memory" for iPad – by our development partners Tangible Games. That way you get 2 games for the price of one – and we can eat!
Also checkout Banzai Rabbit HD !! Former #2 Adventure Game (iPad) in US, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore. Top100 in 45+ Countries (as at week 29, 2010).
Check the video: www.bit.ly/brabbit
Look up in the sky it's a bird, it's a plane, it's … a Rabbit !? Banzai Rabbit hops onto the iPhone ready to save the world, and delivers a traffic dodging game like no other!
Part platformer, part puzzler, all action & totally fun in a way that games should be – regardless of your age or skill level.
Frogs suck, Rabbits rulez
Banzai Rabbit's features include:
♉ 142 rounds of gorgeous 3D gameplay set across 34 locations / levels.
♉ A wide range of unique environments that include City Streets, Rivers, Train Yards, Metal Works, and even a Sewer)
♉ Story and Challenge Modes
♉ Easy, Medium, Hard Difficulties
♉. Save Game, Earn Continues, multiple Checkpoints
♉ Bonus levels
♉ Super Power-Ups – Slow time and leap locomotives in a single bound.
♉ Customisable Controls (swipe and tap, d-pad, side buttons) *both left and right handed.
♉ Online Leaderboards and Awards to unlock
♉ Flip screen orientation.
And that's just the start..just look what others have to say:
* IGN: I heartily recommend Banzai Rabbit …. the action is frantic, and it looks great. Plus, with over 140 rounds, you get a lot of game for your buck. That’s music to the (bunny) ears of the budget-minded gamer.
* CNET: App of the week! Banzai Rabbit looks absolutely gorgeous, a comic-book-colored 3D feast for the eyes.
* Touch Arcade: It all comes together extremely well, taking a classic mechanic and wrapping it around some new ideas and fantastic visuals.
* 148Apps.com: If you do one thing man get this game! 4.5/5
* PocketGamer: 8/10. Fantastic! Silver Medal Award.
* Appmodo: Two recommendations, buy it, and buy it!
* Slide to Play: with great control options, colorful graphics, and one lovable rabbit, we give Banzai Rabbit our highest honors. 4/4
* Banzai takes classic arcade gaming, turns it on its head and launches it into the stratosphere.
* Deep challenging gameplay, all wrapped in graphics that wouldn't look out of place on a next gen console.
* Looks cute and cuddly, but 4 levels in Wham!! The rabbit hole goes deep on this one!
* The iPhone receives it's first Killer App and he's hopping mad!
* Pick-up 'n play gaming perfection.
Still unsure? Check out the best iPhone gameplay trailer you'll see today: http://bit.ly/brabbit
FOLLOW us: @revolutionaryco
READ about us: www.revolutionaryconcepts.net/apps
EMAIL us: devteam [at] revolutionaryconcepts [dot] net
*follow / email to hear about all our upcoming releases, sales, news.
© Revolutionary Concepts 2010